My kitties. I love my kitties. They have taught me a LOT over the years, and sometimes I feel like maybe I am turning into a cat after all.
They’re patient and loving. In fact, I’ve never known unconditional love like this. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Yes.
Here’s what they teach me on a daily basis:
1. Hygiene is everything! You got to be clean. Lick lick lick!
2. Act like you’re the boss. (Even if you ain’t)
3. You can always make cute faces to get away with any mischief
4. Be self sufficient and independent. Makes people love you more.
5. Always ask for what you want (Even if you want treats after a huge dinner)
6. Make sure you get enough sleep
7. Exercise is utterly important
8. Being lazy is a privilege
9. There’s always time for a nap
10. You’re superior to everyone. Just know that.
It’s the best story never told, it’s the clearest skies, the deepest sea. Life is an open road to me.
So, I figured it’s been a while since I actually took my camera out for some shooting. Of course, I have plenty of excuses like I have a full time job and no time, there’s nothing much to shoot in Dubai etc etc. But I just felt like I needed to go out and get this done today. Wasn’t too happy with my clicking and the results, but hey it’s something. So until next time…
It’s been a while since I’ve last updated this blog, but I was on vacation, and it was probably the best one I’ve had so far. Here are a few snapshots from New York City. The most inspiring, the most eccentric, crazy, weird, adventurous, colorful city. I ❤ New York!
I heart monkey.
Big yellow taxi.
Buy me, I’m Disney merchandise.
New York, I love you, but you’re bringing me down.
Doesn’t anybody ever know? That this world’s a subway.
About time now, I used the fisheye extension on my 18-55. The results? Not super great, but they keep the photograph interesting. Here are some randoms I clicked.
The new edition to the family
The Cat Diaries
The gorgeous 60D with the 17-50mm magical lens.
The (in)famous blackberry
cutest birthday gift ever – a girl can never not like a mango bag.
That’s all from me today!